Jun 2, 2011

The Bob




It seems that everyone has had the bob at some point. Past, present and many are considering it. I have been torn with deciding on trying something new with my hair. A change! These celebrities are sporting different versions of the bob. I really love the more textured offspring of this classic cut on Jennifer Aniston, Brooklyn Decker and Liv Tyler. I guess because I know that if I were to ever cut my hair this short, I would need movement to maintain this look with little effort. Hmmm...I have a lot to think about...





3 comments:

  1. Jennifer Aniston's hair never looks anything outside of spectacular. She is so totally my fashion muse.
    BTW, I have had a bob. Now, my hair is much longer, but I really loved the bob. The only downside is that it is super high-maintenance. (At least, mine was.)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bob once, and I loved it. It was very severe...I found that I dressed completely differently with the bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bobs - I think it will be my next hair move once I get sick of having it long! thanks for the inspiring class today - see you tomorrow xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails