Jan 19, 2010

January












My major girl crush has to be January Jones! Absolutely stunning! I only recently discovered her while a friend of mine gave me season 1 and 2 of Mad Men. I instantly became hooked to the series and also became fascinated by Betty Draper, the character played by January Jones. Her character has a vulnerability and strength that a lot of women can relate too. Betty Draper is the ideal house wife wanting something more in her life and to be loved by her husband. January Jones is the woman that Betty Draper wishes to be. Sexy, free, loved and expressive! The images represent the very two different women, one in her character and the other out of character...

17 comments:

  1. Lovely images, I love her name and she looked stunning at the Globes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she reminds me of the young jamie lee curtis - who was absolutely gorgeous in her androgynous way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Her! And I love Mad Men too! She's absolutely stunning & I love the Mad Men makeup department, they depict that era perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, we seem to share our girl crushes!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous, and great on Mad Men. She looked beautiful last night too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love January Jones and Mad Men! She looks so great in these photos
    -Marz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love photos 3, 4, 6, and 9. I've never seen Mad Men, but she wears clothes extraordinarily well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is gorgeous! and i'm obsessed with mad men <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best shows out there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those pictures are so gorgoeous! I think I might have a girl crush on her now too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are truly some of the most glorious pictures I have ever seen of January Jones. She looks absolutely stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness she is gorgeous, no matter how she's styled. I love her name too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the combination of these photos. naughty, nice, naughty...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog, January Jones is beautiful, I love her in Mad Men!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails